Saturday 27 November 2010

Mini Superdrug Haul + Power Cut

There was a power cut in my village today :-S
Not a good day to have one considering there is snow on the ground, i think the temperature was around -2 degrees *shivers*
NOT fun!  Especially since it occurred at about 4pm when it was already dark!
So out came the torches and the candles and Dad lit a fire.
But without electricity we had no way of cooking dinner, so we decided to go for a Chinese! Result!!! :-D :-D
We accidentally got to the restaurant an hour before it opened, so it was a good excuse for my mother and I to drag dad around the shops teehee

Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer on the cosmetics so I got:

 
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation in shade number 72 (Rose Clair)
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara (Black)
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Glitter Eyeliner in Hustle (Silver)
as well as:
 MUA Mascara in Shade 4 (Brown)
MUA Liquid Liner in Shade 3 (Copper)

I have also now officially started my Christmas shopping!!! Hooray!  
That has to be the 1st time in ages that i actually have some tangible presents bought before December (shhhhhh yes I don't know that December is only 3 days away)

Anyway I got:
 I think there are some beautiful shades in this box, not sure about the eye-dusts through

 I recon the glitter liner is going to be pants, but i think the grey eye shadow is a perfect shade
I only got this because of the pouch, I have no idea what the products inside are like, hopefully they are lovely, they certainly small nice (don't worry I haven't gone and opened them, the smell seems to be able to permeate through the packaging)
With 3 for 2 on all gifts you can't go wrong, I personally think the 1st two would be great presents for young teenagers aged around about 12/14 years of age.

  Ciao for now
Gina xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment